Friday, April 18, 2014

2014 Gypsy Queen Card Pack Break


I'm back! Okay I guess that return statement was a little too much, but yeah I've returned to do some blogging.  I have been busy all month long in school getting projects done before I went onto vacation for spring break.  So yeah, I'm on vacation for the next 9 days and it couldn't have been even better.  Tomorrow I will be going to Frank and Son for the Bill Russell signing since he is a free signer.  I will also attend the Clayton Kershaw Cy Young bobblhead giveaway game on April 24 as an early birthday present for me as my birthday is on April 30.

Now let me get to why you are here in the first place.  I went to Target to buy two card packs of Gypsy Queen cards.  In the first pack of cards, I got my hands on Andre Ethier and Hyun Jin Ryu.  I also got Angels great Ron Carew and Roberto Clemente.  It's crazy how I ended up with two different variations of Jarrod Parker and Greg Maddux.  Pedro Martinez, Jayson Heyward, and Rickey henderson were included in the packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment