Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dodgers Earn 10,000th Win on my 18th Birthday

 
What a birthday it has been for me today.  Today is my 18th birthday and the Dodgers just pretty much gave me the best damn present.  The Dodgers have defeated the Twins with a score of 6 - 1 in order to win their 10,000th game on a day that has so much meaning for me.  Now April 30 also is of significance to the entire world.  I share my birthday, April 30, with El Dia Del Nino, Hitler's death day, and among others.  Now I can add the resume of the Dodgers historic victory to the list of events that have happened on my birthday.  I'm am not sure if I'll be around should the Dodgers get to 20,000 considering it took them since their start in the late 1800s to achieve this feat.  I do know that I might just be around for a lot of good things to come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment