Friday, January 16, 2015

TTM Success - Carl Erskine (1/12/15)


I am officially in the TTM hobby.  I inspired by Dodger Penguin and Robby Marsh to start receiving autographs from the mail.  I am starting out by attempting to write to former Brooklyn Dodgers and add autographed photos to my Wall of Fame.  The one man that came to mind when starting the hobby was Carl Erskine.  He has a credible resume with being such a generous signer, along with his great, but shortened, career.  Upon writing the letter, I thanked him for his incredible track  record on and off the field and donated $5 for his charity.  I sent the letter to him on January 5 and received it back exactly a week later on the 12th.  I was very grateful for Carl taking  the time to read my letter and for signing my photograph and starting my TTM hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment