Friday, March 7, 2014

2014 Topps Baseball - 72 Card Box from Target (03/07/14)

With two weeks of spring training being wrapped up, I thought I would take the time to buy a box of topps cards from Target.  The box costed $9.99.  I also bought a new binder and pocket pages for my baseball cards.  The binder costed another $9.99 while the binder was a measly $1.74 bringing my total to over $22.  Enough wasting time here are the pictures of a few cards that I thought looked interesting.


The back of the box with all the odds of winning a specific card.


 Here's the inside with all the cards.


I decided to open it from the bottom since there was something in the way.


David Freese's card was in the very front.







The Brewers had their own Chris Davis, spelled with a K.


Looks like a Howie Kendrick celebration card.


2013 N.L. pitching leaders and a Jon Lester World Series card.


 Todd Helton.


Josh Beckett.

2013 A.L. R.B.I. Leaders.


Mariano Rivera retirement card.


What! Joe Blanton is the power player.

 Zack Greinke.


Two yellow bordered cards of Billy Butler and Gregor Blanco.


Red bordered card of the 2013 N.L. R.B.I. leaders.


Yu Darvish Die Cut, don't know what kind of card is Mike Leake's.


Upper class card of Ryan Howard, Hyun Jin Ryu (The Future is Now), and Jonathan Broxton red border.

Will Myers and Jeff Keppinger red border.

No comments:

Post a Comment