Sunday, February 23, 2014

Second Trip to Citrus College Swap Meet (2/23/14)

Today I went with my family to the Citrus Communtiy College Swap Meet.  After my previous success with bobbleheads, I hoped to get more lucky again. 

We started entering the Swap Meet, though at the moment there was little to offer for a baseball fan like me.




I got a quick look at their golf course.

 The baseball dugout.

 The baseball field.





After about 10 - 20 minutes of walking and looking around I found some baseball memorabilla.


Here's a baseball bat with a few signatures.



The same vendor had these commemorative plates featuring Micahel Jordan, Cal Ripken, among others.

a


I found a Joe Beimel bobblehead that costed $8.  I thought it was a bargain and thought I might never find it again in another swap meet.  There was another Beimel bobblehead close by but it was completely missing an arm. 




Here it is now on my bed stand with the rest of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment