Monday, February 3, 2014

What I Bought From Target Today (02/03/14)

Today I headed out for my local Target to buy three packs of 2014 Series 1 Topps Baseball Cards and the Blu - Ray + DVD combo pack of Bad Grandpa.  The 2014 cards came out last week and I needed to buy some to kick off the season, besides going to FanFest.  I also went to buy the copy of Bad Grandpa because the combo back that had a code that would give $15 off sports tickets on Ticketmaster.  What made it even better that it was on sale for $10 and I just couldn't pass the opportunity while it lasted. 













A Matt Harvey card.  I really hope he fully recovers from his Tommy John.



Here's the second pack.


Among them: a Ryu card!
 

A replica of what looks to be Justin Verlander's 2006 rookie card.
And Mariano Rivera.


Here's the third pack.
 
 
 
 

I ended up getting two different versions of the same card.
 
If you noticed the Roberto Clemente card.... well your eyes did not deceive you.

 
Well, that's the cards I got from my pack.  I can't wait to collect more.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment